Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Misadventure in a Milky Way

It is interesting to be a father...although men do profess that they are innately born with the skills, however, most of them will equip themselves with 'fatherhood' skills at ad hoc basis. Henceforth, ladies, please trust us...we always do our homework by reading online...
I remembered reading a few articles on childcare, and being an avid tech n automotive person, they resembled manuals. . I believed that I was ready for action. I believed that I could conquer the 'milky' enigma adventure.
My first milk making misadventure began when I was asked to prep up a bottle of milk for my son. Being an understanding and loving husband, I woke up in wee mid morning where the youngsters were still in raving parties with eyes wide shut.
Anyway, fast forward to my past, while flipping through the manual, I began the process of brewing the concoction, and later vigorously tested on my hand for the heat level. Fearing for the safety of my child, I did second experiment by testing a drop on the softer part of the hand. Unsatisfied with the clinical result, I pursued by an orthodox movement by dropping a few drips on my lips. And oh my, did I burned my lips..
Based on the experiment, I analysed that the lips are the best indicator, as long as you are able to withdraw yourself from sucking the bottle entirely...well, who knows, we might be lacking of something during childhood. After sometime, the balancing act will be perfect so much so you could do it while sleeping...and manufacturers of baby bottles out there, could you all please come out with LED screen indicator for temperature and expiry hour? Kinda cool to have one....

No comments:

Post a Comment